Enthusiastic and effective individual with background in music education and computer-technical skills.
• Hold 30 credits toward a Masters Degree in Puerto Rican Studies and a Bachelors Degree
in Religion and Music Education.
• 7 years as a Music Educator in Puerto Rico, 5 years in Music Ministry in Riverside California.
• 11 years as MIM Technician in a company in DeLand Florida.
• Experienced in use of the Internet, music and business software.
Music Teacher Certification – Puerto Rico - 1985
Bachelor of Arts Religion & Music Education- Universidad Adventista de las Antillas, Mayagϋez, PR.-
Metropolitan Adventist Academy-High School Diploma -1979
• Advance proficiency in Piano, Trumpet, Guitar
• Playing knowledge in Flute, Clarinet, Saxophone, Trombone and Tuba
• Working Knowledge in Music Notation Software (Finale, Sibelius) and in Keyboard sequencing
• Knowledge in arranging and orchestrating for diverse music settings.
• Software (IBM): Microsoft Windows®, WordPerfect, Lotus123, Excel,
Microsoft Word, PageMaker, Power Point, Publisher, M2M,Pinnacle, Premier, basic HTML.
• Typing 40 WPM and Ten-Key proficiency.
• FloMet LLC
Developed and updated product sketches to quality control standards, post
production chemical process and responsible of documentation prior shipping process.
February 1995 to present.
• La Sierra SDA Church
La Sierra SDA Hispanic Church, Riverside CA. Prepare and coordinate music for
Worship’s services. Church’s Choir and Orchestra Conductor.
1990 to 1995
• Department of Public Instruction Puerto Rico
Teaching music for grades 1 to 8. Combined music with module lessons to help
the clientele to achieve specific didactic objectives. Prepared the clientele for the
National Test. Conducted the school choir and instrumental ensembles.
Musical Groups Affiliations
• Advent Brass-SDA Markham Woods Church’s Brass Ensemble - Euphonium player
• Ars de Chiesa Orchestra – Music Director and Conductor- arsdechiesa-orchestra.org
• Goldenrod’s SDA Church Choir – Music Director